Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Learning- Full Speed Ahead!

WOW!
Things really start flying once you get going. I love how simple Blogger is and how it is clearly outlined and organized so you can figure most things out completely on your own. I've already been able to navigate my way around to choose a new outline, background, colors, themes, etc. Of course, I found a picture of some ballet pointe shoes to represent my ballerina self. I'm not loving it however, so I think I'm going to search for a new background and appearance that's a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Although brief, I've started my "about me," my profile information, and figured out how to not only add a picture, but crop it as well! That was exciting. I also have invited followers, so far i'm my only one. I hope I sent out invitations correctly (I'm really not sure if I did). I know I must sound technology challenged, and you're probably right! I honestly do not know much about these tools, but I think it's great that they're fairly simple to catch onto. Back to clicking around to keep discovering more!

OH! and here's a link to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment