Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Networks away!!

I'm now twittering, diigoing, and google-reading!! It's somewhat overwhelming but exciting at the same time as the pieces fall into place. Here is my google-reader page and also my twitter
In my google reader, I'm following my classmates Meg and Jessica's blogs so I see their new post for the PLE. I'm also following websites we'll be using and have been introduced to through this class. I'm also following a few dance and dance education blogs so I'm up to date and current with that.
ARTS BLOG
Teaching with Technology
Biology
Meg's Blog
Jessica's Blog
Better Learning or Better Learners?


Twitter I'm following two different dance tweets so I'm informed on events and issues there. I've also found a few friends to add so I can follow them as well.

The most beneficial thing I've found so far was actually what I bookmarked on Diigo today. The official NDEO website. This organization is something I've been learning about and need to be familiar with because they will greatly influence me in my future career as a dance educator, so it's great to have it easy accessible and bookmarked there for me and my fellow dance education majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment